Does the PVV Kokoda Trek sound like your next step?
This is a brand-new joint venture brought to you by PVV, Kokoda Courage and ESPA.
PVV is offering 6 sponsored spots in the trek of a lifetime!
Are you ready to represent the police veteran community and follow in the footsteps of our fallen soldiers?
What sort of people are we looking for?
- Police veterans
- Family members of police veterans
- A diverse crowd – both male and female participants, younger and older
- Veterans willing to share their stories along the way – we want to hear them!
What is the cost of the trek?
For sponsored participants, the trek is free of charge (all-inclusive).
Should you not receive a sponsored place in the trek, you’re welcome to come along and pay your own way.
- 10 days / 9 nights including travel time.
- 8 days / 7 nights on the track.
- Hiking 96km of beautiful tropical rainforest – although it is steep and arduous terrain.
- The hiking distance ranges from 12-19 km per day.
- The track consists of mud, rocks, tree roots and is sometimes flat.
- You can carry your own pack (approx. 14kg) or hire a porter to carry it for you, which is recommended
The PVV Kokoda Trek 2024 Information Pack
So, are you ready to take your next step?
Get in touch with us and let us know your age, current status (veteran, currently serving or civilian) and your reason for wanting to join the trek, and we’ll get back to you.